"The Things That Matter" Newsletter – May 2015 Big "Budget" Edition
Through "The Things that Matter”, we aim to provide you with updates on what we consider are some of the latest issues in taxation law, superannuation law, trust law, estate planning law, commercial law, property law and family law that you and/or your clients should be aware of.
In this Big "Budget” edition of the newsletter, we cover the following topics:
- The Federal Budget 2015/16 – small business, international tax avoidance, individuals and families and other such revenue-saving measures
- Buy-sell insurance in super and the sole purpose test
- SMSF Trustee disqualification
- Liquidators and CGT
- Clarity on earn-out arrangements
- A range of tax issues, including loan arrangements, GST, debt/equity rules, and property.
As always, if you would like to subscribe to our newsletter, please send an email titled "subscribe newsletter” to: email@example.com.