Argyle Lawyers' highly-experienced Family Law team provides specialised, prompt and cost-effective advice to clients on their rights and entitlements following the breakdown of a marital or de facto relationship.
We recognise the need to settle Family Law disputes as efficiently as possible to minimise adverse personal and financial consequences during this difficult time.
Our comprehensive Family Law services include advising on:
- Complex, high-value property settlements often involving personal, business, trust, partnership and SMSF assets.
- Marital and de facto matters (including same-sex relationships).
- Negotiated settlements - include the use of mediation - as an alternative to litigation where appropriate.
- Splitting of superannuation savings (including SMSF assets).
- Binding financial agreements (including pre-nuptials).
- Spousal maintenance.
- Sensitive parenting issues.
- Arrangements for children including child support.
- Parents seeking to relocate within Australia or overseas.
- Child abduction overseas (under Hague Convention).
- Tax-efficient property settlements in close consultation with tax specialists.
- Third parties affected by marriage breakdowns.
- Dealing with family provision claims involving "blended" families.
- Valuation of complex and significant marital asset pools.
How to save your family business following a marriage breakdown as discussed with Glenda Laurence