Argyle Lawyers has a strong and innovative Property Solutions team to assist clients in buying, selling, financing and leasing real estate assets.
Our practice's diversity and experience allow us to support clients regarding all legal aspects of property development including planning and environmental law, easements required by authorities, restrictions on use, covenants on titles and related matters.
Our Property Solutions service includes:
- All aspects of commercial, retail and residential property transactions including tax advice.
- Specialised advice to property investors and developers.
- Acquisition and financing of business and residential property in self-managed superannuation funds (SMSFs).
- Working with Argyle Lawyers' tax specialists regarding taxation aspects of structuring property projects - including income tax, capital gains tax, stamp duty and land tax.
- Off-the-plan residential sales and purchases.
- Commercial and retail leases.
- Family business premises - held inside and outside SMSFs.
- Advice regarding strata title and disputes with owners' corporations.
- Strata-title developments.
- Advice regarding stamp duty and stamp duty concessions.
- Subdivisions or consolidation of freehold land or subdivision of buildings.
- Easements, covenants and restrictions on title.
- Advice regarding caveats.
- Advice regarding mortgages including independent legal advice for mortgagors.
- Commercial infrastructure projects.
- Construction and building contracts for commercial property.
- Foreign Investment Review Board issues.
- Industrial, commercial and retail trusts.
- Syndicated property investments.
- Leisure and tourism projects.